Leadership/Public Relations & Customer Service
Digital Content Editor, Eclipse Sportswire, Colora, M.D. July 2019 – Present
• Create, promote and manage all photography across multiple social media platforms.
• Design and execute fan engagement opportunities as needed.
Student Athlete Tutor, Cornell University. August 2018-May 2019
• Assist students with assignments, test preparation and feedback in a variety of subjects.
• Tailored lesson plans to individual student’s need.
Assistant to the Steward, The New York Racing Association, Ozone Park, N.Y. October 2015 – November 2017
• Prepared monthly and annual veterinary reports.
• Negotiated services crucial to racing operations.
• Generated records of legal adjudication, claims and poor performance, maintenance of InCompass records.
Paddock Show Presenter, The New York Racing Association, Ozone Park, N.Y. Spring 2014 – Spring 2017
• Performed weekend showcase to inform patrons about the daily routine of a racing thoroughbred.
• Demonstrated identification of a racehorse and equipment used in racing.
Press Office Coordinator, The New York Racing Association, Ozone Park, N.Y. September 2014 – October 2015
• Introduced and coordinated a streamlined media credential system that handled more than 1,500 applications for the 2015 Belmont Stakes
• Coordinated television and film events including an appearance on the CBS television show, “The Amazing Race.”
Editorial Staff, The New York Racing Association Media Guide. September 2014 – October 2015
• Wrote, edited and distributed 200-page media guide for journalists covering racing events.
Switchboard Operator, The New York Racing Association, Ozone Park, N.Y. June 2014 – September 2015
Handled heavy phone traffic on a six-line phone system directing incoming and outgoing calls.
Animal Care &Husbandry
Lab Assistant, Reesink Lab Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. January 2019 – April 2019
• Assisting in projects relating to fracture studies and bone development in Thoroughbred racehorses.
• Handling and preparing rodent subjects for osteoarthritis large-scale osteoarthritis study.
Animal Care Technician, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, N.Y. June 2018 – August 2018
• Oversaw the care and ma...
Login or Register to view the full resume.