To obtain an administrative position where my background, interests and skills can make a positive difference.
Executive Assistant to the President
New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts, 2019-2020
• Provided administrative support to the President of a performing arts college with 35 employees and 350 students
• Developed specialized semester schedule for 22 class sections
• Served on the Academic Leadership Committee
• Interfaced with employees at all levels
• Coordinated appointments and meetings and monitored email communications for the President
Regional Administrative Assistant & Office Manager
The Community Builders - New York, NY, 2018-2019
• Provided administrative support to the Regional Vice President of Development and additional executives at a non-profit affordable housing company
• Managed inventory, order supplies, purchased office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels
• Facilitated accounts payable operations by approving bills and expenses
• Managed calendaring, archived documents, handled minor IT issues
• Oversaw general office operation
• Coordinated appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules; coordinated travel reservations
• Produced detailed data reports, composed correspondence, and created presentations.
Sales Administrative Assistant
Channel Control Merchants - New York, NY, 2016-2017
• Provided sales and administrative support to the two Vice Presidents of Procurement at the New York City office of a reseller company with over 90 stores nationwide and in Canada.
• Created sales pitch presentations, routed shipments, sent and made sales calls, maintained detailed sales spreadsheets and data reports
• Coordinated shipment of samples, photographed merchandise, dealt with shipping and transportation of goods, maintained detailed inventory documents of multiple-item sales lots, billing and invoicing
• Maintained and organized files, work areas, and office equipment; ordered all supplies to maintain office efficiency
Executive Assistant to the President & Chief Executive Officer
League Education & Treatment Center - Brooklyn, NY – 2015-2016
• Facilitated communications between CEO and Board of Directors, faculty, and staff of 350 members, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
• Drafted grant applications; tracked and acknowledged donations; wrote correspondence; answered email inquiries; edited organizational manuals; created in-house HR notices; wrote press releases
• Took meeting minutes; prepared internal and external corporate documents for team members
• Kept Payroll hours for Administrative division; provided administrative coverage for additional departments as needed
• Maintained an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
• Upheld a strict level of confidentiality
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai - New York, NY, 2006-2015
• Handled all office and laboratory administrative responsibilities, set up meetings, managed calendars, handled travel arrangements; submitted detailed expense reports
• Created filing system for new division
• Compiled immigration documentation for postdocs
• Edited preliminary drafts of scientific articles and grants for 21 employees and coordinated special departmental events
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; gave tours to visiting doctors and job applicants
• Maintained office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; dealt with vendors
Administrative Assistant to the President & Founder
Eagle Teleconferencing Services - New York, NY, 2004-2005
• Prepared detailed and customized telecommunications contracts for new clients to their specifications
• Handled customer inquiries about products and services, and answered email inquiries
• Handled office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
• Screened phone calls and routed callers to the appropriate party
• Greeted and assisted visitors.
Executive Assistant to the President & Two Senior Vice Presidents
Video Monitoring Services of America - New York, NY, 1999-2004<...
Login or Register to view the full resume.