TEACHING ARTIST • Sep 2019 - Present
Wildarts; New York, NY
• Teach visual arts and facilitate daily projects with
students in Pre-K through 5th grade.
• Assist with homework and other after-school activities
• Supervise and manage youth behavior using a positive
youth development model
YOUTH WORKER • Oct 2018 – Present
Dream RBI; Harlem, NY
• Lead a group of up to 18-20 youth in daily after-school
activities including sports, social-emotional learning, enrichment
and academic support.
• Collaborate with team to plan & facilitate various enrichment
• Supervise and manage youth behavior at all times using
positive youth development strategies
GRAPHIC DESIGNER • June 2017 – July 2018
Universal Screening Associates; Brooklyn, NY
• Handle layout, prep, and design, from basic graphics to
complex artwork for a large variety of clientele.
• Manage sales with customers for both screenprinting and
embroidery in a high yield production facility.
AFTER-SCHOOL COACH • Feb 2017 – June 2017
New Explorers High School of the Arts; Bronx, NY
• Encouraging and demonstrating creative expression...
Login or Register to view the full resume.