Enthusiastic customer service provide eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of communication and fluent in Spanish. Motivated to learn, grow and excel
• Excellent communication skills (6 years)
• Customer Service (6 years)
• Cashier Customer Service (6 years)
• Cash Handling • Detailed Oriented
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in Spanish
RESIDENTIAL AIDE 04/2019 to CURRENT
Childrens Community Services | Brooklyn, NY
• Adheres to precise procedures and standards involving a high degree of confidentiality and accuracy in observing and obtaining information of clients
• Responsible for monitoring the day to day of clients by keeping a log book & creating spreadsheets via Excel or PDF format
• Liaison for clients and clients
• Completed client intakes , and assessing the needs of 80 families and plus.
• Handled all incoming information requests for several busy executives.
LEAD ASSOCIATE 06/2019 to 02/2020
Macy's | Manhattan, NY
• Provide High Level Of Customer Service
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers peers and management
• Assisted in floor moves , merchandising , display maintenance and housekeeping ,
• Assisted in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock Aided customers in locating merchandise.
• Trained and developed new sales team associates in products, selling techniques and company procedures.
• Tracked stock using company inventory management software.
• Maintained organized, presentable merchandise to drive continuous sales.
• Liaised with customers and recommended specific products and specials, aligning with individual needs, requirements and specifications.
ASSISTANT MANAGER AND SERVICE TELLER 12/2015 to 03/2018
Pay O Matic Check Cashing Financial Services | Brooklyn, NY
• Processes customer transactions including cashing checks, money transfers, bill payment and selling a wide range of pre- paid products.
• Maintained working knowledge of all Pay-O-Matic products and services Ensures completion of customer transactions in a timely and courteous manner.
• Supported staff development and goal attainment by focusing on skill development and job satisfaction.
• Managed opening and closing procedures and recommended changes to enhance efficiency of daily activities.
• Offered hands-on assistance to customers, assessing needs and maintaining current knowledge of consumer preferences.
• Monitored cash intake and deposit records, increasing accuracy and reducing discrepancies.
• Generated repeat business through exceptional customer service and responded to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service.
SALES ASSOCIATE / FITTING ROOM ASSOCIATE 07/2012 to 10/2015
• Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers' needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Macy's commitment to our customer - the most important person in our stores.
SALES ASSOCIATE 01/2011 to 07/...
Login or Register to view the full resume.