Catholic Charities Hawaii, Wai’anae, HI —Youth Counselor
December 2019 - March 2020
• Worked with youth in a classroom setting, creating personalized plans and goals for each youth.
•Assisted with teaching a variety of vocational and social skills.
• Provided counseling to residents in one-on-one and group settings.
• Provided crisis intervention methods and safe physical restraint practices when necessary.
• Helped residents to develop positive life skills, plans, and goals.
• Reported and documented concerns and made necessary changes to individual and group plans as needed.
Oahu SPCA, Wahiawa, HI —Adoptions Coordinator
April 2019 - July 2019
• Interviewed prospective parents to ensure the safety of the family as well as the animal
• Trained volunteers to properly handle, care for, and tend to the various needs of the animals
• Received payments and reviewed the contract with clients to maintain accuracy of the adoption
• Developed a visual training presentation for the foster program that informed potential fosters of the different requirements
• Administered various prevention to the feline and K-9 residents within the shelter
Island Naturals, Pahoa, HI— Cashier
May 2017 - March 2019
• Ensured the aesthetic of the store was neat and clean for efficiency
• Developed reputation with customers offering them a high level of satisfaction and service
• Handled transactions and corrected issues if consumer codes and prices were incorrect
• Quickly and efficiently input credit card, check, and money into the computerized cash register
• Re-stocked merchandise and organized inventory for ease of shopping
Hawaii Behavioral Health, Waipahu, HI — Skills Trainer
June 2016 - May 2017
• Followed procedures to ensure the safety of both client and other students in the classroom
• Maintained standards involving clients academic performance in the classroom setting
• Provided client with assistance in various daily activities that client was unable to perform
• Accompanied client on Community Based Interactions to practice behaviors in social settings
• Collected data to collaborate with the behavioral specialist in order to improve conditions for client with other students
Salvation Army, Cathedral City, CA— Youth Director
July 2015 - May 2016
* Lead and taught youth about Jesus in a biblical, creative, relational and fun manner
* Nurtured and interacted with you in order to meet their physical, emotional, social and educational needs
* Provided youth with spiritual guidance and counseling on an individual/as needed basis
* Branded and promoted ministry and messages by creating set design and graphics
Life Pacific University, San Dimas, CA— Graphic Designer
April 2013 - December 2013
* Researched, identified, and analyzed market predictions to keep abreast with major design trends and emerging technologies in new media through site to site analysis and multimedia outlets
* Developed design briefs by gathering information and data through research
* Coordinate with marketing team to establish vision and design strategies that integrated the Life Pacific College brand into final design direction
* Illustrated design concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
* Created final marketing and advertising media that included print advertisements, signage, and displays
Hot Topic, Hilo, HI — Assistant Manager
November 2006 - September 2011
* Oversaw store opening and closing procedures
* Oversaw merchandi...
Login or Register to view the full resume.