Business Operations Analyst
Top performing and innovative leader with 10+ years of solid work experience singlehandedly fronting business operations of leading multimillion dollar companies while managing yearly budgets in excess of $100K and weekly payroll up to $150K, increasing annual revenue over $1M, reducing annual operational costs up to $250K and coaching up to 20 team members to ensure sales and marketing expertise is acquired to create and maintain a competitive edge within diverse markets. Expertise in advising senior-level management of continuous process improvements and strategic solutions to drive and sustain growth. Proven track-record in identifying business opportunities to create long-term key partnerships and honing effective strategies to consistently increase the annual profit margin of global companies.
Iona College, Hagan School of Business, New Rochelle, NY, MBA in Marketing & International Business August 2012
Monroe College, New Rochelle, NY, BBA in Business Management, Minor in Marketing December 2008
Areas of Expertise
Market Research Analysis | Program Development | Negotiation Techniques | Internal and External Communication
Staff Training & Development | Business Development Strategies | Revenue Growth Strategies | Brand Development
Sales & Marketing Methods | Customer Service Management | Strategic Planning & Implementation | Vendor Management
Digital Marketing Strategies | Cost Reduction Methods | Vendor & Auditing Management | Legal Research & Analysis
Microsoft Office | Microsoft Project Management |Intuit |QuickBooks | TurboTax
Lexis Nexis | Paychex | ADP | Westlaw | NYS Courts Electronic Filing | CRM-Salesforce | POS Systems
Property Management Systems | Front Office Support Enterprise| FileMaker Pro
Castaways Yacht Club, New Rochelle, NY April 2012 - Present
Sales & Marketing Analyst
Spearhead the daily business operations of a facility that offers an array of luxury amenities and exceptional boating experiences to 100+ members each year and 200+ guests daily and has an annual revenue of approximately $3M while managing administrative, financial and paralegal functions, between 15 and 20 team members, a weekly payroll of $150K and a budget in excess of $500K per year.
• Key contributor in boosting membership by 80% by initiating innovative sales and marketing strategies, advising the Information Technology department to build a user-friendly website, partnering with marketing companies to expand the company brand and directing tradeshows and boating events that received rave reviews.
• Streamlined processes and procedures by collaborating with senior-level management to identify areas of improvement that directly impacted on average a $1M of revenue.
• Led event planning activities including 5 major boat shows that entailed partnering with Sunseeker and Beneteau, two European leading global luxury yacht companies, to showcase and sell boats to attendees at the event.
• Expedited the transferring of boat titles by reconstructing the process of preparing documents for the US Coast Guard to complete the registration process with the state of New York.
• Drove exposure through digital marketing that included utilizing social media platforms and creating outdoor signage within the local area.
• Singlehandedly identified and resolved financial inaccuracies that totaled $350K on average per year by thoroughly reviewing and analyzing financial records such as invoices and general ledgers.
• Reduced operational costs by negotiating with vendors, insurance agents and the city that resulted in a total savings of between $150K and $250K yearly.
Residence Inn by Marriott, Bronx, NY April 2015 - December 2017
Guest Services Agent (Night Auditor)
Acted as the Manager on Duty which entailed directing the accounting, human resources and customer service operations of a 120-room hotel, including reviewing customer accounts, processing and evaluating financial records, coaching team members and resolving guest concerns in a timely manner while providing great service.
• Offered a Controller position within 2 months due to strategically utilizing analytical skills to resolve financial discrepancies and streamline administrative functions such as validating daily revenue reports of up to $500K which improved the employee efficiency and productivity rate.
• Received a certificate of recognition from senior-level leaders for obtaining 100% accuracy in audits in December of the year 2015.
• Successfully resolved 100% of guest complaints while continuing to provide outstanding customer service that resulted in an increase in the overall customer satisfaction rate.
• Discovered and resolved financial discrepancies between $20 and $150 daily by evaluating financial documents such as balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
• Trained and developed team members by utilizing diverse company training materials that resulted in promotions for 3 team members within the company.
Maidstone Capital Corporation, Westport, CT June 2011 - January 2012
Business Development Executive Assistant
Led the business development and quality control operations of a private equity firm that focuses on leveraging buyout investments that included partnering with operational and field management during in-product and program rollouts and collaborating with senior leaders to design, promote and implement marketing programs to clients to maximize growth.
• Contributed to directly impacting the growth of companies by 25% each year by preparing presentation materials, drafting Request For Proposals and conducting research to identify business opportunities within the market.
• Established program yearly budgets of up to $100K for client presentations that included cost and client margin expectations while adhering to compliance standards.
• Drove sales by pioneering a successful merger that generated over 500K in revenue, facilitating new product training initiatives through monthly live and on-line seminars and identifying and executing strategic and innovative solutions to reduce operational costs by approximately $100K each year.
StratMar Retail Services, Port Chester, NY April 2009 - June 2011
Quality Control Manager
Served as the quality control expert which included monitoring operational quality control standards and reports, conducting feasibility and cost analysis studies, evaluating and revising new audit staffing needs and structures and administering national audit compliance regulations on assigned programs.
• Promoted from Customer Service Representative to Audit Team Lead within 2 months and from Audit Team Lead to Quality Control Auditor within 3 months and from Quality Co...
Login or Register to view the full resume.