Yorktel- On-Site Collaboration Technician for T he W alt Disney Company (March 2018 - Present) Anaheim, California
● Support Video Conference Coordination On-Site, BlueJeans, and other third-party video conference devices.
● Support Disney Executives and Collaborate on solutions.
● Room checks for equipment updates and cleanliness.
Sundance Institute - Associate Manager Merchandise (November 2016 - February 2018) Park City, Utah
● Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution of all merchandise.
● Conduct physical counts of inventory and reconciles numbers within the
● Conduct warehouse training for newly hired staff as directed by manager
● Verified products are delivered to the correct location and conduct inventory
● Troubleshoots merchandise technical issues as they arise, working closely with
managers and store coordinators to resolve quickly. Assist with the setup and breakdown of the stores.
Sundance Institute - Technical Services Coordinator (April 2017 - September 2017) Park City, Utah
● Connect filmmakers and production with gear and equipment.
● Set up internet and WiFi capabilities for staff on-mountain resort.
● Assist production with events.
Crypt TV - Director, Writer, Producer (March 2015 - December 2015) Las Vegas, Nevada
● Created “SnapDead” for Crypt TV that has gained over 10 million views on Facebook.com
● Created “It Stays in Vegas” and “A Last Goodnight”
Nike - Sales Associate (November 2015 - November 2016) Las Vegas, Nevada
● Worked with customers to provide the best shopping experience possible.
● Organize floor layout for easy to find merchandise.
● I have collaborated with Apple for the launch of the Apple Nike Watch.
Las Vegas Film Festival - Programmer and Media Manager (January 2012 - June 2017) Las Vegas, Nevada
● Watch, seek, and select short and feature-length films for the festival.
● Present films and establish connections with the filmmakers as a liaison.
● Troubleshoot or tested theater operations before and after each screening with
Audio and Video.
University of Nevada, Las Vegas - Residential Advisor - (June 2014 -March 2015) Las Vegas, Nevada
● Conduct sweeps around the dormitories for safety and security.
● Room checks every two months to make sure room...
Login or Register to view the full resume.