Junior professional with 4 years of experience in project management, purchasing and supply chain expediting roles within various industries. Aiming to use my skills and knowledge to effectively fill a position in an organization to learn and grow while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.
Traeger Brothers and Associates September 2019 to Current Sales Assistant and Expeditor Miami, Fl
• Contacted suppliers to ensure that all dropship purchase orders were received and will meet delivery deadlines.
• Notified the management team in a timely manner of all critical deliver issues
• Worked with vendors/suppliers to determine a reasonable rate and to coordinate the timing and means of delivery.
• Investigated and resolved RMA return discrepancies and order issues by utilizing various tools and communicating with customers and AD Vendors
• Performed clerical duties and maintaining accurate records and files of activities.
• Updated company software with order acknowledgements and delivery updates.
Comprehensive Health Services Inc. (Temporary Contract) May 2019 to August 2019 Youth Care Worker
• Provided and prepared reports to supervisor and managers regarding children needs, activities and documentation on time/location
• Ensured that all federal government and company procedures and policies are followed by all staff and unaccompanied alien children (UAC)
• Assisted during transition and movement of children from one activity to the next and one physical location to another
• Conferred with Case managers and clinicians to understand and meet diverse needs, providing frequent feedback on front-line operations and recommending improvement strategies
Shores Global LLC January 2018 to April 2019
Project Manager and Purchasing coordinator
Miami Lakes, FL
• Issued company purchase orders to suppliers and sub-suppliers ensuring that the deadlines of the projects are fulfilled and delivered on time
• Prepared excel worksheets for each project, determining gross and net margins, revenues and costs of expenses for upper management approval
• Presented weekly reports of accounts receivables and accounts payables for each ongoing project to both upper management and accounting department
• Ensured that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Sourced for alternative materials to reduce production costs and production lead-time by ordering materials in stock
• Developed a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of ongoing projects
Cofran International Corp. December 2016 to December 2017
Warehouse Manager and purchaser/Sothys USA
• Purchased miscellaneous items according to the necessities of the company by accessing online website suppliers
• Prepared purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department
• Ordered samples of raw materials for lab testing and product development
• Processed purchase order...
Login or Register to view the full resume.