University of California Riverside Cum Laude, GPA 3.85
B.A. Political Science/International Affairs & B.A. Economics June 2021
National Taiwan University Taipei, Taiwan
Language Program, International Chinese Language Program January 2021 – June 2021
Waseda University & Tohoku University Tokyo, Japan & Sendai, Japan
Exchange Program, School of International Liberal Studies July 2019 – August 2020 (Canceled in April)
Languages: Chinese (Advanced) & Japanese (Intermediate)
WORK EXPERIENCE .
Karuna Advisors Menlo Park, CA
Tax Administrative Assistant August 2021 – Present
• Coordinate project management and collect background papers and materials for tax and family office departments.
• Assist management in setting up and improving internal procedures and documentation.
• Draft and accurately review memos, documents, and emails to staff and clients.
• Assemble and audit 200 different types of federal and state income tax returns during the busy tax quarters.
• Maintain confidentiality on sensitive client information and company practices.
Internal Revenue Service Washington, D.C.
Student Intern September 2020 – December 2020
• Conducted research on best practices at other federal agencies for an industry engagement development plan.
• Tracked digitalization and modernization developments in government and in private organizations for management.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE .
Japan Center for a Sustainable Environment and Society Tokyo, Japan
Research Intern January 2020 – April 2020
• Analyzed the relationship between global environmental funds and gender equality, as well as climate displacement.
• Briefed staff and interns monthly about project progress and new findings relevant to company mission.
• Clarified questions and concerns about the material by providing accurate and objective analysis.
Transnational Labor Alliances Research Project Riverside, CA
Research Assistant January 2019 – June 2019
• Reviewed and merged incomplete and sometimes contradictory information into unique insights on global
cooperation between labor unions inside and outside of a country to establish broad coalition for labor rights.
• Examined open-source materials on the cooperation between domestic and international labor unions in Honduras
and during the World Cup and Olympic Games held in Brazil between 2014 – 2016.
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE .
Login or Register to view the full resume.