University of Minnesota – Curtis L. Carlson School of Management
Bachelor of Science in Business, Major/Minor: Marketing/Business of Healthcare & Business Analytics GPA: 3.6, Dean’s List: Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2021
Work Experience Cardiovascular Systems Inc.
Product Marketing Intern May 2021 – December 2021
• Created dashboards showcasing revenue projections, market penetration into accounts, and sales representative’s performance for our line of coronary balloon devices.
• Developed effective marketing materials including 12 competitive one pagers and summarized case submissions into concise presentations to be used by sales representatives.
• Completed market research on 3 types of coronary catheters and compiled my findings into a report and presentation which I presented as my capstone project to our company’s executive board.
Marketing and Communications Intern January 2021 − May 2021
• Through the UMN Learning Abroad Center and CAPA Global Education Network, I completed a virtual internship
• Assisted with the marketing and promotion of Pharmapod’s Covid 19 Vaccine Scheduling app by creating promotional videos, one-page flyers, and social media posts.
• Identified 15 potential leads to partner with for the launch of the vaccine app in North America.
• Designed monthly marketing plans with scheduled posts and set goals based on an audit of our social media accounts. Beyond Advisers Remotely Executive Assistant May 2020 − September 2020
• Provided summer support to senior leadership team of growing, fast-paced social impact consultancy that serves an
elite level of clients including major corporations, nonprofits, and celebrities.
• Met deadline of complete book draft by creating work plan, leading twice-weekly workshop calls, and completing
revised drafts to drive team calls.
• Conducted subject-matters specific research and compiled data on key focus areas and topics, including for example,
impacts of 1023 EZ and average nonprofit size.
Covid-19 Hospitalization Tracking Project Minneapolis, MN
Undergraduate Research Assistant December 2020 − May 2022
• Project has resulted in 120 quotes and citations in major media publications including The New York Times, Wall
Login or Register to view the full resume.