Financial Analyst Brooklyn, NY 11232
Highly skilled Financial Planning and Analysis Expert with a track record of leading strategic financial planning, investment analysis, and business operations improvements.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets, analyze data, and create reports with recommendations to improve organization functions.
• Skilled in implementing goal-oriented strategies in companies to resolve problems, increase efficiency, and reduce costs.
• Instrumental in overseeing and analyzing company accounts, profit and loss sheets, and cash flow information.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment with various priorities to detect problems quickly and articulate imaginative and workable solutions.
• Knowledgeable in creating measurable impacts at every opportunity to promote team performance and personal growth.
• Well-versed in cultivating and nurturing trustworthy relationships with stakeholders and clients at all levels.
Area of Expertise
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Financial Reporting
• Business Operations Improvements
• Strategic Thinking • Contract Requirements
• Team Building & Leadership
• Complex Problem Solving
• Client Billing • Budget Forecasting
• Interpersonal Communication
• Account Receivables
• Pivot Tables
New Western, Orlando, FL September 2022 to March 2023
Real Estate Investment Sales Agent
Collaborate with various internal teams to conduct market analysis, site acquisition, underwriting, and entitlement support. I am responsible for gathering economic, demographic, and market data to prepare competitive analyses and determine estimations. Tour prospective markets and meet with investors to assist in creating proposals and manage documentation.
• Conduct research and underwriting for new development opportunities.
• Manage documentation related to acquisitions, dispositions, and entitlements.
• Collaborate with various internal teams to ensure projects are completed efficiently.
• Outperformed assigned tasks and became top Agent in Orlando, FL for month of December.
Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA March 2021 to August 2022
Financial Analyst II
Delivered exceptional fiscal management support to Senior Financial Analyst and Director of Finance and Administration. Created and organized Excel budget spreadsheets for tracking and forecasting expenditures, including monthly reconciliation. Administered, completed, and submitted invoice supporting materials to funders, including records of program-related expenses. Addressed and resolved key problems, reconciled discrepancies, and composed correspondence.
• Supported directors and Principal Investigators for budget reporting contract management of Tracing Health Program.
• Downloaded and prepared monthly financial reports from PeopleSoft and reviewed for accuracy.
• Processed, managed, and oversaw all facets of subcontract and consultant agreements from inception to completion, recording expenditures and budget comparisons, processing bills, and monitoring budgets.
• Maintained accurate accounting records, including journal entries, account payable, and accounts receivables.
• Delivered support in the preparation and analysis of financial statements.
• Performed month-end reconciliations of accounting records to resolve discrepancies and ensure compliance and integrity.
• Worked with vendors, clients, and staff to verify transactions ranging from $50k to $150k.
• Skillfully utilized the company’s accounting software to maintain accurate records of daily transactions.
• Audited and analyzed 500+ credit card transact...
Login or Register to view the full resume.